At FuelFox, safety is our highest priority.
- FuelFox employees, better known as Ambassadors, are trained firefighters. Each Ambassador is required by the FMCSA to undergo rigorous hazardous materials training within 90 days of their hire date and every 3 years thereafter to certify they stay up-to-date on the latest safety protocol and procedures.
- We are regulated by The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA), and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), all of whom ensure we are performing our services safely and securely.
- Beyond the hazardous materials training, FuelFox Ambassadors are required to have a Commercial Driver License (CDL) and pass a written test to receive a hazardous materials endorsement on their CDL. Ambassadors are also subject to random drug and alcohol testing.
- Every FuelFox vehicle complies with all codes and regulations, includes a Certificate of Registration of Hazardous Materials with the Department of Transportation, a placard, and an Emergency Response Guide.
- FuelFox is properly insured.